Okay, this morning's meme was to choose five TV shows you really like and then answer the following questions...soooo:
Five Shows I Really Like:
1. Game of Thrones
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Dance Moms
4. Project Runway
5. Big Bang Theory
1. Who is your favorite character in 2? Meredith, of course
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? Cersei--grrr...
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4? The finale of All Stars when Mondo won--yay!! So love Mondo!
4. What is your favorite season of 5? Ooo, they're all really good but the current season is pretty hilarious
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3? Abby and the girls, like when they go and do something fun and un-dance related together--it gives a whole new side to Abby that's actually sweet, fun, and caring.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2? Seriously, Christina and Owen--I so hope they're finally over!!!
7. How long have you watched 1? Just since I bought the DVD set of season one last month--but totally hooked on the books and completely hooked on the show now, too!
8. How did you become interested in 3? It's a dance studio from the town I grew up in--love to watch these moms represent =0)
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4? Tim...or maybe Swatch--I love Swatch!! Didn't get to see him on All Stars (Tim, either--boooo!)
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5? Game of Thrones by far!
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? One, I've watched the DVD's four times already =0)
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Heidi--definitely Heidi, though I couldn't be married to Seal--sorry
13. How would you kill off any character in 5? Howard contracts a venereal disease after Bernadette comes to her senses and breaks his bizarre perverted heart...
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work? Yes! They could design dance costumes for the girls, and an evening gown for Abby! Maybe a 'real woman' challenge to dress the moms!
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple. Varys and Littlefinger...no, kidding--eww! Hmm...Hodor and Osha--yeah.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5? FIVE!!!