Thankful for an easy meme this morning. I've got a horrible sinus headache and can't think to save my life. So here's this week's Saturday 9:
1. The Beach Boys are back together (everyone alive, Dennis and Carl have passed, including Brian) for the first time in 25 years. It's their 50th Anniversary tour. Their new single is called, “That's Why God made the Radio”. Did radio play a huge part of your growing up years? Who doesn’t listen to the radio growing up? Music is such a significant part of defining a generation, of course it’s a huge part of growing up! Shutting yourself in your room, blasting the volume as loud as it could go—nothing else irritates the parents as well as really loud, obnoxious music they know nothing about…Yeah, the good ole days…
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now? That we’re still waiting for this house to sell!
3. What are you really anticipating right now? Getting moved so we can have our family back together!
4. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie? What is it? I’m completely addicted to all the Harry Potter movies and always have one of them playing while I’m running or working out every morning. If I had to pick one to be my favorite, it’s probably a tie between the Half-Blood Prince and the first Deathly Hallows.
5. If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be? My dad—I miss him so much!!!
6. Who was the last person you hung up on? A telemarketer. I normally don’t answer calls I don’t recognize but Bug’ll pick one up every now and again and gives me the phone. Click.
7. Does it bother you when meme makers separate questions that could've been combined? No. Not really.
8. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? Baby monkeys—there really isn’t anything cuter than baby monkeys.
9. What is the food you always buy at the grocery store that you can't live without? Quaker Peanut Butter Chewy Dip granola bars. They’re my salvation during this diet—just a little bit of peanut butter wrapped in a little bit of chocolate with a little bit of crunchiness to make my life just a little bit better. And salad stuff, I love a good salad. Really, my life is so boring…