1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get? First priority is an iced latte, Bug would have to have burger sliders, we might have enough for a bag of chips and a Gatorade...
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? A manatee--are they not just the sweetest creatures that ever lived???
3. Who’s your favorite redhead? Fred and George Weasley, or, if it has to be a real person, Philip Seymour Hoffman, or maybe Sweet Pea even though she peed on the livingroom rug yesterday--grrrr...
|Yeah, I peed on the rug but Tucker ate the table...|
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP? I order the healthy spinach omelet thing although I'm dying inside to order the stuffed french toast!!
5. Last book you read? George RR Martin's Clash of Kings, I'm in the middle of Storm of Swords right now. This series has to be the BEST I've ever read--they just keep getting better and better with each chapter and that never happens with series! I love you George!!
6. Describe your mood. Bleh. And hungry.
7. Describe the last time you were injured. So embarrassing...I fell off the treadmill. Jim can appreciate this as a fellow spinal stenosis friend, we have balance issues on a good day--standing can sometimes be a challenge. So, running on a treadmill and signing to Adele at the same time, I was just asking for trouble--and I don't even really know sign language anymore, I was mostly being dramatic...So, twisted my knee and scraped my arm pretty good. Ah, the joys of being retarded...
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? First I would choose Missy because the two of us could easily find stupid things to laugh over and be entertained for, well, at least a few minutes until we realized Sheetz doesn't deliver...But, then, I realize she's short, so probably someone taller that I could stand on their shoulders and maybe get out (sorry Missy...I still love you!!!) So I choose the one cashier guy at Sheetz--he's not exactly a 'friend' but he's 'friend-ly' and probably the tallest person I know...Or even better, Timmy, 'cuz Lassie would go for help and get us rescued! Sorry Missy and Sheetz cashier guy!!
9. Rock concert or symphony? Rusted Root wasn't playing any concertos on my birthday!! Woot woot!!
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We'll just say "hi" - promise.) My Bugster. Really?? My number?? The premise of this meme is stealing and I'm supposed to trust you with my cell number???
11. Favorite soda? Root beer.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing? A Cadillac racing T, 'cuz I'm ritzy like that.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation? Horseback!!
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater? Brave--it was awesome!
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for. The dude who plays Thor in the Avengers--yum!!
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake? Birthday! And I want a big corner piece with all the extra icing and a giant rose, thank you!!
17. What did you have for dinner last night? Cheesy tuna pasta (a Spark People recipe)
18. Look to your left, what do you see? My pile of sketchbooks and art journals and a Zendala template to work on later today
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes, so it's easier to get them on in the morning before my workout--anything that makes working out easier is worth the time and effort....
20. Favorite toy as a child? I had a whole slew of those little plastic animals--I would even stash the little animals from the Christmas decorations, you know like for the under the tree villages? I wanted ALL the animals--go figure, that's so not me...
21. Do you buy your own groceries? Um, yes...
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? No, my life isn't that interesting to warrant talking about in front of or behind my back...
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms? A few weeks ago after our trip to Baldinger's, mmm worms...
24. What’s your favorite fruit? That's too hard to choose! Watermelon, strawberries, blackberries, kiwi, pineapple, honeycrisp apples, peaches, nectarines, ruby red grapefruit, blood oranges....aaahhhh!!!
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? Hahaha--like I could ever get these legs that high in the air!! LOL!
26. What type of errands do you like running? Ones that involve lattes at Sheetz
27. Have you ever eaten snow? Hello, it's me...I LOVE snow!!! Of course I've eaten it!!28. What color are your bedsheets? This week, aqua
29. What’s your favorite flower? I like daisies and black eyed susans and Queen Anne's lace and violas and irises and echinacea and those giant lilies
30. Do you do ballet? Only when I'm feeling exceptionally retarded and usually end up falling on my face and hurting myself like in #7
31. Do you listen to classical music? Once in a while...it's very calming and sometimes I need that
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head? Game of Thrones! I'm such an addict!!33. Do you watch Sponge Bob? If Bug has it on, I'll watch a little bit--c'mon, you gotta love the Sponge!! Or at least Gary!
34. What temperature is it outside right now? A glorious sixty-eight degrees! Heavenly!
35. Do people consider you smart? I don't know...maybe? I don't know what people consider me to be...probably don't want to know, either....
36. How many piercing do you have? Just my ears, twice on each lobe and one in my cartilege37. Are you signed on [to] AIM? No. I don't AIM anything. Ever. Do people still do that??
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? Oh, like you haven't
39. How do you feel about your family? Have you read my blog like at all???
40. Do you have an iPod? No and not likely to ever own one.41. What time do you go to bed? On a good night, 7:30. Any later than that the next day is not gonna be pretty.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player? Adele 21
43. What movie do you know every line to? Every Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Princess Bride, Finding Nemo, Benny and Joon, Monsters Inc, Wall-E, Shrek, and What Dreams May Come44. What is your favorite salad dressing? My own, which is usually balsalmic vinegar with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes
45. What do you want for Christmas this year? Snow and maybe a Pug puppy46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? My Aunt Marion, in Colorado (she's also my favorite by the way....)
47. Do you like hugs? Yes48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Yesterday--waiting for my car to get finished with its inspection and praying to make it home on time for our showing, wishing the rain would stop but it didn't but at least I did make it home on time--now back to praying...
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? They say our last name Morris--really?? Oh, and when we lived in TN, I was instructed that the 'proper' way to pronounce my first name was Daw-wun, almost like Dow-wun, so okay--how do you say lawn and fawn?? Buncha rednecks...50. Last person you hugged? My Bugga-bugga