182. Could you image being in a situation where you would run from the police? No, that's just so far from the reality that is my life...mmm, yeah, no.
183. Have you ever been asked for an autograph? Yes, actually.
184. What would you change about your living room? That it would be in Massachusetts...
185. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Plastic. I have these four water bottles I continually refill. The other cup I drink out of is my Christmas Snoopy coffee mug. And no one touches my coffee mug without dire consequences!!!
186. Last hug? Earlier this morning when Bug woke up =0)
187. Have you ever had to make up your mind? Yeah, my mind without makeup isn't fit to be seen in public, oh wait-that's my face. Um, actually, yesterday...had to choose between two potential houses...
188. What is on top of your refrigerator? Most likely a good coating of dust and Bug's lunch box from school (actually survived the year so he can use it again next year--miracle's never cease!!), our knife block, my super cool purple cooler that I bought for the school field trip this year, and a couple bird dishes and Bug's drinking bottle from camp. Aren't you glad to know all that?
189. Did it work out for you in terms of kids? (Meaning how did it work out & are you happy. In other words, from “Have none, wanted none” to “8 kids & 3 grandkids) Yeah--I have a super awesome Bug to spoil rotten and I have successfully managed that and I have a super amazing beautiful step-daughter. If we were meant to have more, God would've blessed us so, and so, yes, I am very happy with my kids.
190. Are you afraid of the dark? Only when I'm awake.
191. What if you had three wishes – what would you wish for? If I told you, they wouldn't come true--don't you know anything???
192. Do you feel sad often? Yes, because I miss my husband terribly. But, I have been blessed with some incredible friends who've totally been by my side through this year and I know it's not forever, so looking for that light at the end of the tunnel...
193. Have you ever been in lust for an extended period of time? Since I met my husband....twelve years ago?? Yeah, I think that's an extended period of time!
194. Do you shower daily? Yes, thank you!
195. Have you ever prank called someone? Haven't we all? Prank called, drunk called, stalker called...what else does one do with their phone??
196. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Only where all my husband's stuff is crammed, but he cleared out enough room for me to park in there for the winter so it's not too bad. He rocks.
197. You are about to die. What do you do with your worldly possessions? My worldly possessions don't amount to enough to worry about if I'm about to die.
198. Tell us about the first time that you bought a car. My Chevy Chevette--goodness gracious, that was forever ago!! I can't even remember. Okay, thanks for making me feel old.
199. What is your favorite type of music? I love current Christian music, and Adele, and Rusted Root, and anything you can really belt outloud or dance like an idiot to.
200. What’s your family like? There is not enough virtual space available to go into all of that...Which family? Birth? Adoptive? Immediate married? In-laws? All insane. 'Nuff said. Seriously.
PS: They skipped Parts 8 & 9 and posted them on the Fourth, so backtracking and catching up...I'm sure you won't want to miss it. Yeah, okay--just humor me....