Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
To our Canadian readers: Happy (belated) Canada Day! To our American readers: Happy Independence Day!
1. What are your plans for July 4th? Having a cookout with my mom, sis-in-law, and niece, and hopefully finding someplace to go watch fireworks...
2. Does Independence Day have a special meaning for you and your family? Yeah, 'cuz it's an extension of my birthday--woot woot!!
3. Will there be fireworks in your world that day? I am most certainly hoping!!
4. What foods do you plan to eat? Dinner menu: burgers, (they call me) tater salad, baked beans, corn on the cob, and rainbow birthday cake!!
5. When is the last time you went to a parade on July 4th? I honestly can't remember--you'd think I would've taken Michael to one...Not a big fan of parades...
6. Tell us what being an American means to you personally. Well, that's a loaded, awful serious question for a meme...Having the freedom to live as we want. I think that's gotten to be so taken for granted...Americans are spoiled--we have so much and have no idea how others are struggling in the world around us...
7. What is your favorite part of this holiday? My birthday!! And fireworks and the Big Butler Fair!!!