122. Do you believe in forever love in a romantic relationship? Yep! Love, love, love...
123. As a kid did you ever sneak anyone into your house? As a teenager, yes.
124. Do you personally know anyone homeless? Not anymore. Used to volunteer at the homeless shelter in TN...miss those people!!
125. Do you believe in aliens? No, but ET was really cute. And if they do exist, there's no way they're as ugly and insect-looking as Hollywood tries to make them. Seriously and oozing slime everywhere? Ooo--haha, Edgar in Men in Black--"Give...me...sugar!!!" Now that's funny...
126. Have you ever killed someone? Really??
127. What would it take for you to sell your soul to a devil? No such chance, baby!!
128. Top or bottom? That's nun'ya beeswax, but hubby knows =0)
129. Are you happy with your career? I don't have a career. I gave that up almost eleven years ago...Now I stay home and cook and clean and chase animals and try to find time to draw and read--who has time for careers??
130. What's your favorite store to buy clothes? Why? Benjamin Beetle and the Harmony Emporium--I love hippie clothes!
131. What is your eye color? I'm a brown-eyed girl, baby.
132. Watching or playing sports? Neither. Though, I suppose watching anything Bug is playing, which sounds like it's going to be baseball this fall...
133. Would you have plastic surgery? No, too many other things to waste money on in this life...
134. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? Facebook is the obvious pick here, though I really am fed up with some of the garbage that's posted lately. My favorite website, but I don't get to it every day, is Tanglepatterns.com 'cuz that means I'm doing some tangling and that just makes me happy!
135. Are you going on vacation this year? If so, where? I'd just be happy to get moved at this point!! We can vacation next year, or heck, we'll be close to the ocean, why bother going anywhere else?? Then I won't have to pay to board the dogs and find a bird sitter! Though a sneak-away-weekend to Maine with my hubby would be heavenly...hmmm...
136. How do you align yourself politically? I don't. I have my tires aligned, I align the printer cartridges, I couldn't possibly care about aligning politically, unless there's Obama-bashing involved and that's just plain fun.
137. Do you have any pets? Any? Really? Have you met me?? Multiple and planning more after we move...Fish for hubby, a guinea pig for Bug, and I have to find out how I can get one of these:
138. Do you believe in soul mates? I can hear my hubby laughing as he reads this--YES!!! And he is mine!!
139. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? That I cry so easily, over everything--literally everything. I'm such a sap!!