This Tag award was given to me by Jim at http://willingtomakeadifference.blogspot.com/ I'm not really sure it's an official award, but I'm a sucker for recognition so I'll play along, right? Why the heck not! So, many thanks Jim, may your day be at least partially nude.
Okay, Tag award rules are that I must answer the 11 questions and then pass the tag to 11 others with 11 questions who have less than 200 followers. Sounds an awful lot like a chain letter to me...
The 11 question are simple: must choose one or the other
1. Paper, plastic, or bring your own bag? Bring my own even though it seems to truly annoy every cashier I've ever encountered. I know they're a pain to pack and it's so much easier to toss one or two items into those cheapy plastic bags, but I really don't need the backlog of plastic bags at my house and never remember to drag them back to the store for recycling and reusable bags are so much better for the environment--are we just going to wait for the world to implode before we actually start trying to make a difference in what we're doing, people???
2. Pajamas or sleep nude? I know Jim sleeps (eats and breathes) nude, some of us have children running around the house and clothes are not optional, so not exactly pajamas-I usually sleep in whatever I plan to workout in the next morning--shorts or sweats, depending on the weather, and a T. Not sexy, but comfy, and my husband is 600 miles away anyway. The dogs could care less what I wear to bed, just that they can get in bed first and hog up as much space on it as they possibly can--who cares if the human gets a good night's sleep?
3. Hamburger or hot dog? Veggie burger, or even better, a Portabella mushroom burger--mmm! I gave up hot dogs years ago after watching what actually goes into them, and I stopped eating beef this year as well, only reinforced by the whole pink slime story--eww!! No thank you--bleh!!
4. Tea or coffee? COFFEE!!! As if there's any comparison!!! Preferrably a latte, iced, with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle--oh sweet joy...
5. Walmart or Target? I confess I'm a Walmart girl, but if you know me at all, you already know that to be true. Don't get me wrong, I like Target, their mascot dog is the cutest thing ever. Walmart doesn't even have a mascot--maybe that's how they keep their prices so much lower: they've eliminated the need for dog food, flea and tick preventatives, and veterinary care in their overhead-smart, really smart. But seriously, why would you shop at Target and pay more money for the exact same thing that's considerably cheaper at Walmart? You don't get to see the mascot dog, he's never there. I'm not sure he even really exists. He could just be a computer mock up--think about it! Yeah, Walmart...my happy place.
6. Disneyland or Six Flags? Neither--Universal Studios to do Harry Potter's Wizarding World unless someone is willing to fly me overseas to London to tour the Warner Bros. Studios?? Huh, huh? Any takers?? I can do a mean pouty boo-boo face! Someday...someday...You know, I used to want to go someplace real, like Australia--somehow now all I want to do is walk where Harry killed Voldemort and Molly blew up Bellatrix after she had attacked Ginny...Next I'll be wanting to go tour imaginary Westeros...
7. Cat or dog? I don't care. If it's covered with fur or feathers or fins, it's probably lived in my house and if it hasn't, it probably will at some point in our lives. I'm an animal fanatic--love them all!!
8. Book or a movie? Books, hands down--they last longer, they take you further into your imagination. Movies are a good back up, though. I can't even count how many times now that I've watched all the Harry Potter movies, and the Game of Thrones series on HBO is right up there with Harry as well...
9. Who do you trust the most, friends or family? Have you met my family???
10. Soda or water? Water. I can't drink all that sugar anymore--bleh!
11. Companionship or love? Love. I am a total mush head for love. And good companionship, I would think, would entail love on at least some level, right?
So, okay, now I'm supposed to impose, I mean endow eleven others with this, um, prestigious award and give them eleven new questions to answer. Seriously, how did I get into this?? Oh yeah, nekkid Jim...My only problem is that most of my followers aren't writing bloggers, more art bloggers, and my fellow meme bloggers most likely have already been tagged?? So, if I have tagged you and you think I'm insane (which, okay, you're right) and you don't care to play along, that's okay, too and I hope you'll still love me (see #11...)
My Liebster Award Winners (heh heh heh) are!!:
Jenn @ http://jenn-modernfarmwife.blogspot.com/
Toby @ http://thoughts.com/profile/MindLint
Lara @ http://laraslifeadventures.blogspot.com/
Alice @ http://thecreatorsleaf.blogspot.com/
Okay, so I don't have eleven...please don't take my Liebster away!!
Now, for those willing to play along, here are your eleven questions:
1. Pie or cake?
2. The Notebook or Titanic?
3. Silver or gold?
4. Monkey or llama?
5. Sweet Tarts or Sprees?
6. Ebay or Amazon?
7. Wisdom or innocence?
8. Pen or pencil?
9. Stability or adventure?
10. Mountains or ocean?
11. Blue pill or red pill?
So, okay! I hope my winners will play and swing back on by to leave a heads up in the comments so we can read your answers!! Jim--thanks again and go put some clothes on...Oh, and if you don't have a blog but you just want to answer the eleven questions or simply say HI! You can do that too--I love comments almost as much as I love love...