|I love this picture!!|
141. What's the difference between Stealing and other memes that you do? This one is on Sunday...and there's more questions. Actually trying to find some other memes for through the week...
142. Best cartoon show ever? Either the Pink Panther or Mr. Magoo.
143. Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes? Yes, totally! I want him to be healthy and around to make up for all this time we've been apart!!
144. Do you ever use your full name? No. Completely annoyed when someone uses my middle name--only my Gram could get away with that.
145. Do you get annoyed easily? Use my middle name--are you paying attention??
146. Indecent proposal: Would you sleep with an attractive billionaire for millions of $? I'm thinking...I'm thinking...Okay, no.
147. Where do you draw the line? Apparently somewhere after entertaining the idea of sleeping with billionaires for lots of money...
148. Have you ever been on a road trip? Many, love road trips, especially road food!
149. What’s your favorite drink? How many times are we gonna ask this?? Drink of the week has been margaritas, though--celebrating middle age...crap...
150. Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? Why? Eyes, I'm a total sucker for eyes...
151. What was your first thought this morning? Holy crap, it's after six! Hate sleeping that late...
152. Have you ever wanted to go to sleep and not wake up? Yeah.
153. Would you try to take over the world? Didn't we already do this one, too? Who wants that kind of responsibility??
154. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Hubby surprised me with the most beautiful red roses on my fortieth birthday, waiting on our table at dinner at PF Chang's--that's huge for him 'cuz he's not big on mushy romantic things.
155. Have you ever been asked to do something disgusting? You've obviously never had to change diapers or clean up your dog's diarrhea all over the house if you can ask this question.
156. How much cash do you have right now? On hand? Twenty bucks, I think-left over from the fair last week. Don't like to carry cash because it makes me spend impulsively on stupid things.
157. Tell us something totally random about yourself. I kissed Mike Glabicki after a Rusted Root concert in Columbus and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!
158. What really turns you off? Meanness. I don't understand mean people...
159. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes, I think it was Diane Keaton and someone else said I looked like Sarah Palin.
160. You’re having a bad day. Who do you want to talk to? Missy, 'cuz she talks me out of stupid things like smoking or having margaritas on top of my Ativan.
161. Have you ever studied the Bible? I do a little Bible study every morning and I also go to a friend's Bible study at her house a couple times a month. Love it.
162. What really turns you off? Repetitive questions. Seriously annoying.
163. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? It used to be getting published. Who knows, maybe someday. Also to maybe have an art show or to get certified as a Zentangle teacher.
164. Name one celebrity you hate, and why. Angelina Jolie, she's a husband stealing whore.
165. What’s your favorite store? Sheetz!! And Michael's. And Staples. And Amazon.
166. What's one goal you’d like to achieve this year? To sell this house and MOVE!!!
167. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Okay, so when did it become "preferred sex" rather than opposite sex--I mean, I get it, we no longer live in a hetero-sexual accepted only world...Anyway--whatever. Eyes--again, are we not paying attention? See #150 and #162.
168. Who is your oldest friend? How long have you known them? Emilie!! I've known her forever and a day and we've each moved like a bajillion times but always manage to stay in touch and hopefully we'll find more ways to actually cross paths more than once every fifteen, twenty years! Love ya' girl!!!
169. Do you like photography? I do, I wish I was better at it. My nephew's wife, Melissa, is such an amazing photographer--you can get lost in beautiful photos and she's got that touch.
170. Pain or no gain? Yeah, I believe that.
171. What's something people say that you generally find annoying? "You haven't sold your house yet?" Really? Am I still standing here in front of you???
172. How often do you change your myspace/facebook/etc profile? Whenever something changes....???
173. Do you ever cook? Daily, love to cook!
174. Have you ever been on a boat? Yep--lots of boats, lots of times, love boats!!
175. What do you do most when you’re bored? Watch TV and eat.
176. What is your favorite musical instrument? That's a toss up between guitar and piano...and drums...and flute...
177. What’s your phone ringtone? For my hubby, Uncle Kracker "Follow Me", for everybody else, some stupid ringtone that came with the phone. Text ringtone is Creedence "Long as I Can See the Light".
178. Have you ever been in a movie? (Either amateur of professional.) No.
179. Describe your life currently in five words. I love being a mom.
180. Where did you last fly to and why? Flew home to Pittsburgh from Tennessee when my dad passed away.