61. Ocean or pool? Ocean--just something about not being able to see the other side, gives you a little humility and perspective on just how you fit into this great big world
62. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays? Neither--blech!!
63. Did you want to go to college? No, but I wish I did now.
64. What did you last time at a mall? Huh?
65. Which close friend have you known the longest? Emilie--my sista girl...been friends forever and always will be!!
66. Why do you like the music you do? It either lifts my spirit to God, makes me groove, or gives me the push I need for running.
67. Do you read much? Constantly--Book Addict!!!
68. Favorite country? USofA!!!! Of course, of course!!
69. What is something you wish you were better at? Teaching...I'm so not a good teacher. I'm either afraid of the students or I don't have patience for them. Yeah...definitely like to be better at that....
70. What’s your favorite album/CD? Right now, Adele's 21. Her voice is like buttuh
71. What's a good dinner order? Something with grilled salmon and asparagus-mmmm....
72. Planes or boats? Boats boats boats! Not so crazy about hurtling through the air millions of miles above the earth anymore...
73. One rumor that’s been spread about you: Nothing I can remember--probably nothing I'd want to remember...
74. Who is your newest friend? Missy--met last summer picking up our boys at camp. She's the bestest!!
75. Have you ever sat on a rooftop? Yeah--love it...quiet and serene...and like you can spy on the peoples down below
76. Was your last text useful? I told my hubby I loved him--I kinda hope that's useful...
77. Favorite soda? Root beer
78. Do you like yourself? Most days.
79. The worst weather: Hot or cold? Hot. Hate hot weather. Hate.
80. Do you play an instrument? I used to play the clarinet. Highly doubt I'd be able to play one now without making someone's ear drums burst...