41. Growing up, who was the easier mark: Mom or Dad? Easier mark? Like to get stuff from? Dad, of course--boo boo eyes won every time! It pays to be Daddy's girl!
42. What is the stupidest pet that you ever saw? Tarantulas or scorpions--really?? Things most people would squish without batting an eye should NOT be pets--yeesh!
43. Tell us about a band whose every CD is a “must have”. Rusted Root--from Pittsburgh, they sort of have a cult following...Their music is different but addictive, kind of tribal, kind of undescribable but when you see them live, you're hooked. I love you Mike Glabicki!!!
44. Where you surprised when Jim Parsons came out? Who?? Came out where? What?
45. Have you ever shoplifted? Yes, once. Stupid little plastic animals from a drug store when I was a kid--I loved little plastic animals. My mom busted me and made me take them back to the store and apologize. Never stole anything else ever again.
46. We currently have a person who plays both this meme and Saturday 9 who signs in to Mr. Linky every week. Yet, if you click on that link, you are told that only “members” can read the blog. Why do you think that person even bothers to sign in or for that matter, do the meme? (Don't misunderstand, we have no rules and we aren't angry. But it is damn peculiar, no?) There are whackadoodles everywhere--certainly not suprised they'd hang out here...
47. Have you ever driven a Ferrari? No--I wouldn't even know how...
48. What do you call those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces? Those little plastic thingys on the ends of shoelaces.
49. Have you ever walked more than a mile? Oh yes--got lost hiking in the mountains for several hours, covered I don't know how many miles...I'm just thankful my husband didn't kill me for subjecting him to that day of insanity...
50. Do you believe in magic? In a young girl's heart, how the music can free her whenever it starts...Um, yes--have you ever watched Cris Angel?? Seriously mind blowing.
51. Have you ever been arrested? Nope.
52. Have you ever skinny dipped? Yep.
53. Explain what you think about hippies. I love hippies. I wish I was a hippie.
54. New York or California? California--prettier.
55. Have you ever been dumped? Yeah.
56. What are you wearing right now? Sweats and a t-shirt and Christmas squishy socks.
57. John Edwards had a mistrial. How do you think he conducted himself after the verdict? Again, who????
58. Did you watch the series finale of House? No.
59. You may need to go back a long way if you are old like Harriet. Who was the last person who asked you out? (Or that asked you out. Same dumb question either way.) My husband. I asked him out, well, to come have drinks with us at Margaritaville...that was all she wrote =0)
60. Do you have any collections? Pens. Oodles and oodles of pens-though that's more addiction than collection. And Willow Tree angels. And apparently dogs and birds, and, unintentionally, clumps of dog hair seem to collect just about everywhere...