21. Has there ever been anyone that now you regret meeting? Several people! Not going to go into names, but most certainly people I regret meeting--mostly men but a few a women.
22. What's the last film you saw? Would you recommend it? The Avengers! Yes, it was great!
23. Would you rather have roommates or live alone? Alone. I like my privacy and peace.
24. Do you like any of your friends a little more than just a friend? No....
25. We loved the results yesterday on Saturday 9. Post a rather current song that you'd like us to hear. I'm starting a new morning routine challenge and this song is the challenge's theme song--Rise Up by David Crowder. It's pretty awesome--as is everything by David Crowder!
27. If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do? If you are one, tell us what the best parent of being a parent is. Your kid's arms wrapped around your neck in a big hug and hearing them tell you they love you.
28. Do you give money to homeless people when they ask? I have once or twice. Don't see a lot of homeless people asking for money around Butler.
29. A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami? Why? Miami--beach, baby! And I'm not a gambler.
30. What was your reaction to the president supporting gay marriage? The same as my reaction to everything the president supports--indifference. I love my gay friends, I want them to be able to get married if that will make them happy. I could just care less about anything that comes out of Obama's mouth.
31. You are totally alone on a Saturday. What do you do? Go for a run. Do a little tangling. Read. Veg on the couch to either Harry Potter or Game of Thrones.
32. You have 3 months left to live, what is your bucket list? Get to MA to spend that three months with my hubby!!
33. You're having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better? Soaking in a hot bubble bath and forgetting about the world for just a little while.
34. Ever use a tanning bed? No...not that vain.
35. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could? Yeah, lose this extra fifteen pounds!
36. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction? Panic. I'm scared to death of unfamiliar places...literally.
37. Is there anything that you should be doing right now? Working out and getting the house cleaned before my mother gets here.
38. At what age do you think that sex becomes less important? Why? Hopefully never....
39. What is your favorite breakfast food? Scrambled eggs--mmm!
40. Your phone rings at 4am, who do you expect it to be? My hubby--no one else would call me that early.
Happy Mother's Day to all my beautiful mom friends today!!!