1. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom? No...the dogs would just open the door anyway. No one's allowed to pee in private, the dogs all fear you might fall in and drown, or maybe they're just mad you're doing that in their drinking bowl?
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone? Alone!! I can go so much faster and not buy stupid things we don't need when I'm shopping by myself. Just the stupid things we don't need that I want--hahaha...
3. It's your best friend's birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn't buy you one for yours? No, I'm a lousy gift buyer anyway. I don't know what people want. I'm lucky if I remember to wish them a happy birthday...
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why? Hmm...I like the idea of the lump sum, earn all that interest myself, but then you probably have to pay a giant lump of taxes all at once...I also like the small payments over time, kinda like a work free paycheck....but then you're also dependent on whomever to send you that small payment...Nah, gimme mah moneez!!
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level? LOUD!!!! It's just more fun that way, and makes working out better, and then maybe no one can hear me singing along as loud as I possibly can--hahaha....
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person? Oh man, I'm a little bit of both. I love the snow but I love the beach and thankfully where we're moving I'll be right smack close to both--how cool is that? Like heaven on earth!! Somebody please buy our house!!!!
7. When do you brush your teeth? Right before I shower in the morning and right before I go to bed at night, like a good girl does. Yeah, almost had to have gum surgery, it's worth it to take care of your teeth!!!
8. Can you watch scary movies alone? I can't watch scary movies period, alone or with somebody...I just don't like being scared anymore, my heart can't take it and then I keep reliving it in my head a million times. Yeah, no thank you.
9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who's in it with you? Soft. I like everything soft and squishy. Fantasy Land--Sirius Black, good heavens he's hot!!
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about? Home, home, home. I love being home where all my babies are!
11. What's one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)? Michael was maybe two, I think, and we were at a friend's for a playgroup. The kids were all out back playing in the yard, some were on the swings and Michael somehow ended up right behind the swings...He bent down to get something and one of the swings came back and cracked him in the head--I just couldn't get to him fast enough. I can still hear that sound in my head and see him fly back...Thankfully he was fine, but it scared the living daylights out of me.
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational? Keep the peace. Unless I'm really mad about something, then I lose it. Much rather keep the peace.
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends? Few close friends. Large groups of people scare me.
14. What are your plans for October? Hahaha--I can't make plans for next week, forget about October!!
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live? Maine, on the coast--we're heading that way anyway, right?
16. What is your ideal profession? Stay at home mom/artist/writer--haha, that's what I'm doing now!
17. Are you (or were you) close to your Mom and Dad? My dad--I'll always be Daddy's girl even though he's been gone almost four years now. Love and miss you Daddy!!!
18. What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome? People, well, strangers, and new situations. It just gets worse the older I get to the point that I'm almost agoraphobic...I'd just rather be home where I'm safe.
19. Are you good at math? Yeah, no...not even on a good day.
20. Editor's note. There is no question 20. It is sort of like getting a "Get out of Jail Free" card. We will do 21 to 40 next time. Peace & love! Whew!! I was out of answers anyway!!