1. How was your self esteem growing up? Horrible. Being adopted I felt completely unwanted/unlovable—still struggle with that today and I’m closing in on forty-five…
2. Do you ever have a hard time with morals? No. Trying to impress them on my ten year old…not so easy, but we’re working on it!
3. Do you eat in bed? If yes, what? No—I hate crumbies in bed. Bad enough the dogs get it all hairy and muddy.
4. What was the last movie you hated and why? Hated? There was some super stupid movie we watched a long, long time ago but I can’t remember the name—just so ridiculously stupid, I was mad we’d wasted the money to rent it and then the time we spent watching it. I hate stupid movies.
5. Have you ever felt that you lost it all? If yes, explain. Yeah, when my ‘first love’ broke up with me. Crushed my world. But—look! I survived and married an ever greater love-my soul mate! =0)
6. Have you ever been stalked? Yes!! So scary—some jerk in a pickup truck kept circling past me one morning when I was out running, passed me like six times and even stopped at one point to let me catch up as there were a couple roads I could’ve (should’ve) turned off on. He’d look away so I couldn’t see his face when he’d pass me, and then when I got home and called the police with the license plate number, it didn’t match the truck—like it’d been switched. Creeped me out so bad, we went and got Tucker, my Boxer mix, to run with me for protection, and I still just feel safer running inside on the treadmill.
7. Do you believe in 'self help' for problems, or do you prefer therapy? Totally self-help. Therapy is a waste of time and money.
8. What celebrity do you think should make a run for office? Brad and Angelina. They’re both scum so they’d fit in perfectly.
9. Do you believe in happy endings? (We do. That why this is the last question!) Yes—looking forward to the happy ending of getting moved to Massachusetts at some point!!