But I said this wasn't going to be a Tucker rant, didn't I? Sorry...So. The prompt was to make a list of fifteen people I am thankful for in my life today (probably gathered that from the title, didn't ya'? Huh, huh?) So here goes, in no particular order:
1. Bill-my love monkey
2. Michael-my Bug monkey
4. Missy A-sister friend
5. Jen M-sister friend
6. Diane P-monkey sister friend
7. Andrea & Dave-sister and hubby
8. Scoot-favorite uncle
9. Ron & Jen-brother and wifey, who I’d almost given up hope of ever having them in my life…so especially thankful for them
10. Cathy-sister friend
11. Wendy-monkey sister friend
12. Bud & Zoe-best neighbors ever
13. Emilie-forever sister monkey friend
14. Matt & Hope-for helping and believing in Michael
15. Dad-even though you’ve passed, every day you’re always in my heart, biggest and best monkey of my life. Miss you so much!
Alright, so I there's a few more than fifteen in there--gotta keep the couples together, and Matt and Hope are Michael's bowling coaches, so they gotta go together. The monkey thing comes from our Women of Faith weekend and those so labeled will understand (you kinda had to be there) Bill and Michael, just know the monkey inference is a good thing! Who are your fifteen monkeys?
And now for a few pictures...
|So good to stretch out...|
|Something's just wrong with this picture...|