2. Do you keep your cool no matter what is going on around you? Omigoodness, have you met me?? I'm the biggest bunch of overemotional basketcasedness that ever walked the face of the planet!!
3. Do you feel that career should be more important than your love life? Never.
4. In what way do you feel that you are unique? Because there (thank goodness) is no one anywhere ever who is anything like me...We are all unique! Like special little snowflakes, none of us are the same...
5. Do you feel that there is a part of you that you need to hide from most people? Yeah, my overemotionalness. It's especially overboard when I'm stressed, and I'm really stressed this year....
6. Have you ever held on to a relationship even though you truly knew it was already over? Yeah. Sometimes you try to make it work even though you know it's not worth it, the pain, the ridiculousness, their thoughtlessness. But eventually you get over it and finally move on!
7. Would you say that you are a winner in this game of life? Definitely. Amazing husband, crazy adorable son, beautiful, sweet, and whacked out stepdaughter, the most wonderful friends you could ever ask for, and most days I get to play with painting or drawing or writing...yeah, definitely winning.
8. Can you tell us about a time when you were broke and yet still happy? After we moved from Ohio to Tennessee and had two mortgages for over a year...seriously broke, and we did a good bit of fighting, but we made it through and I think we were still pretty happy even through those tough years. Going through another tough year, but deep down still happy and know this won't last--light at the end of the tunnel...somewhere!!!
9. Do you think staying celibate between relationships important? Probably the smartest thing you could do, though I don't think many people do do that anymore.
|Congrats Saturday 9!!!|