1) Do you believe there's only one person (and there ain't no other) for you? Or do you think we can truly love several partners over the course of our lives? Certainly we can love more than one partner throughout our lives, but I also believe in soul mates and I married mine =0)
2) Do you have this, or any other, Christina song on your iPod/mp3 player? No
3) Christina Aguilera won a Grammy for her performance of this song. What do you deserve an award for? And who would you thank in your acceptance speech? Patient endurance this year (well, for the most part...) I would thank God, Missy, Jenn, and Diane for helping me hold it together!
4) Christina Aguilera has her own brand of perfume. Do you have a fragrance or scent you regularly wear? I LOVE Marc Jacob's Lola
5) Do you have any allergies? Seasonal allergies and mold. Something in wine makes me break out in hives.
6) There's an older lady who proclaims during a TV commercial, "I will give up beer, bread, wine or soda but I won't give up Life Alert!" No, we're not going to debate her diet. Instead the question is: What are some of the staples that are always on your grocery list? Coffee, Oikos greek yogurt (key lime!!), peanut butter, and now Portuguese bolos--like a sweet bread english muffin kind of...Hooked!!
7) What's your favorite sitcom of all time? Big Bang Theory!!
8) When it comes to your socks, do you prefer solids, stripes or prints? Stripes, crazy colored stripes!
9) At what age do you consider a person "middle aged?" And when do they transition to "old?" 45, which officially makes me middle aged (and now I officially hate Saturday 9 for making me feel old...thanks Bud--not!!) Transition to old...75--ish??